What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The Lithuanian company Brandrip MB, reg. no. 305739382 (Brandrip), is the controller of your personal data. Brandrip intends to process all personal data in a legal, open and fair manner in accordance with applicable law (General Data Protection Regulation).
Does Brandrip share your information with others?
We do not sell or rent our customers’ personal data to any other entity.
We may disclose personal information collected from you to our parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates.
We may share our customers’ data with selected companies that provide support services to us or perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders, delivering orders, processing payments, carrying out promotional services or data management, maintaining our website, distributing emails, sending out our newsletters, providing client communications and managing our customer database.
We may disclose personal information collected from you if required to do so by law or in the belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Services or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of any of our employees, agents or contractors, or those of any of our parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, any users of the Services or the public.
Information we collect
- Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Several types of personal information can be gathered when you interact with our services. Examples of such personal information include your name, email address, demographic data (such as age, gender and zip code) and interests. When you use our Services by, among other actions, creating an account, subscribing to our newsletter, browsing our website or otherwise interacting with our services, we gather personal information. This information is necessary for delivering you our Services or enhancing your customer experience.
- Other information that does not specifically identify you and is collected through technology includes tracking information collected by us as well as third parties: information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Services, information about your use of our Services, traffic data, search terms and search results, location data, demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity.
Ways of collecting
Information you submit to brandrip.com. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to brandrip.com by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter or submitting a contact form.
Automatically‐collected information: we automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access brandrip.com.
Use of collected information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We collect, use or otherwise process personal information as allowed under applicable law, including when based on one or more of the following:
- To deliver the products you purchased from us;
- To correspond with you about your order;
- To operate and maintain the website Brandrip.com;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of Brandrip.com, and customize Brandrip.com for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Brandrip.com;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize personal information so that it will no longer be considered personal information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
Third party services
Additionally, Brandrip may use third‐party service providers to service various aspects of the website brandrip.com. Each third‐party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
We may work with third-party advertising companies that may utilize web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, or other similar technologies to better provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services. These companies do not have access to your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number or other Personal Information from us. They may, however, anonymously track your internet usage across other websites in their networks beyond the Services.
You may opt out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
How you can access, change or delete your personal information
If you would like to request to review, correct, restrict or delete personal information that you have previously provided to us, object to the processing of personal information, or request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We retain personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our Services to you (for example, for as long as you participate with a promotion with us or keep using our Services);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regards to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).